[Healeys] Healey list bounces

rwil at sbcglobal.net rwil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 11:04:07 MDT 2014

I have had the same experience, Stephen, twice.  The last one was
yesterday.  The message states that I have 3 more chances to
straighten up and fly right before being cut off forever, or words to
that effect.  I hope it isn't so because I don't know what I can do
about the problem if it is real.

-Roland