[Healeys] girling brake cylinder

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Thu Apr 24 18:56:57 MDT 2014

Price, I have seen some of these cylinders leak because the seal
spreader behind the seal is incorrect and distorts the seal so it leaks,
otherwise the cylinders are ok, lets face it they are a pretty simple
device. You may fix the problem by simply using the seal spreader from
your old cylinder.
Cheers
Larry Varley