[Healeys] thrust washers

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Thu Apr 24 07:40:23 MDT 2014

Inan,

Hope you had a nice vacation.
The snail power machine shop in Waynesboro is finally getting to my
engine.  Have most of it done now.  They said they had an issue with the
thrust washer set being too large to fit in the grove.  As you were on
vac, I got them a set from Moss, which they said fit.  Not sure what's
what here, but did pick up the set and attached a picture of them with
an old one superimposed.  They do look about 3mm wider.  What do you think?

John

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of thrust washers.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of thrust washers2.jpg]