[Healeys] Referral in NC

ahy3000 at comcast.net ahy3000 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 12:03:37 MDT 2014

Some time ago I asked about repair shops in the eastern NC area. I received a few great responses (thanks!) but I have a lingering question about one in particular that I asked about and nobody mentioned - Flying Circus in Durham. I will be moving to the Holden Beach area in the coming months and would love to have my Healey shipped directly to a shop for some work. Anyone with thoughts on Flying Circus please share here or, if you prefer, directly to my email.

Thanks in advance - you folks have helped me a lot in the past.

Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7
HBJ7L/23582
ahy3000 at comcast.net