[Healeys] HD mixture setting

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 18:53:19 MDT 2014

The piston lift test you should only lift the piston 1/32 " ... I find the
little piston lifter is to imprecise and I lift the piston by hand with a
little screwdriver.  Try it that way first and see if your results vary.
 Also make sure your jets are at the same level in both carbs, sometimes
they are uneven and then you end up getting very weird results.

Are you running points or pertronix?