[Healeys] question for the fluid dynamics guys

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Apr 22 12:38:32 MDT 2014

thanks for all the ideas and equations.. The owners manual shows no
expansion tank as original, though I've already ordered a Midget tank
from Moss to do what Kees is suggesting...
dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/