[Healeys] Austin of England badge

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:42:28 MDT 2014

And my December 1954 BN1 (#222333) also has an "Austin of England" badge.

I have not removed the paint on the inside and outside of the boot lid to
see if there are any other filled mounting holes that would have been used
for an "Austin-Healey" badge but this badge seems to be original and it has
an appropriate amount of corrosion for a zamac piece.  Notwithstanding
supposed change dates I believe that these badges, along with other parts,
were utilized until supplies ran out.

Best--Michael Oritt