[Healeys] cable throttle

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:41:15 MDT 2014

Update
I am still having issues with my cable throttle conversion. The DW kit does
not come with any real documentation. I have been in contact with Lin Rose
(tanks for letting me annoy you often) but I an still having issue with the
connection to the carbs. Th eom system is a push and I nee dot convert to a
pull. I have modified a widget for that purpose, but it has yet to work
correctly. I can supply photos if interested. I am on the verge of throwing
in the towel and having the HD8 throttle piece added to my BT7 firewall and
get the bits above the tranny re-bushed and just go OEM. I freaking want
 to drive my car. I will take one more run at it tonight and then move on.
Thanks for letting me vent.
cheers. Happy end of Pesach and Easter to those who do.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR