[Healeys] Weber surgery

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 10:11:49 MDT 2014

Per my previous the Weber saga is hopefully nearing completion.

Does anyone have any photos showing the surgery needed and done to make
space for Webers? I have the short manifolds, but that still barely allows
enough space for any but the shortest ram pipes and no space at all for
decent air filters.

I've been told that Denis Welch sell something to help in this area. I rang
them and they denied all knowledge. The main problem area is nearest the
bulkhead, that section upon which sits the indicator flashed box, right near
the fuse box. That area needs to be cut back and generally adapted. I've
seen many pics of Healeys with longer manifolds than mine and with longer
ram pipes and decent filters, so it must be possible.....

I should be most grateful for advice and picures.

Simon