[Healeys] Pilot/spigot bush

Andy Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Apr 18 00:51:34 MDT 2014

A much simpler and more effective method is to put the bush on the pad of your
thumb and fill it up with oil, then squash your other thumb into the top so it
pressurises the oil inside and it'll ooze out through the pores. Top up and
repeat a couple of times to be sure.

What could take days or at least hours can be achieved in less than a minute
with this method.

Andy.