[Healeys] Mating OD and Transmission

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sun Apr 13 16:45:38 MDT 2014

Mike
When you rotate the shaft after it has engaged with the first spline you
will just rotate the whole thing. What you have to do is align the
bottom spline with the top spline, using a long screwdriver for example.
Then you'll see that your shaft will go to the bottom of the overdrive.
It is a bit tricky, and you may have to do this several times when you
mate the two units.

Best regards, Per