[Healeys] Facet Pump in Series

Price Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:15:15 MDT 2014

Nice catch, Kees.  As I said before, you seem to know "all things Healey."

I took the pump out and attached directly to the battery and it ran fine.
Reinstalled it, primed it (this time) and it works like it should. Pulls fuel
through the SU as I had planned.

This raises a question, however.  Should I run out of fuel (I travel with a 5
gallon can just in case) will I have to prime it again or is priming a one and
done process?

Price Lindsay

630-841-6300 Cell
050.rpl at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 11, 2014, at 3:42 AM, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:
>
> Is the pump primed?
> Kees Oudesluijs
> NL
>

> Price Lindsay schreef op 11-4-2014 3:46:
>> I have installed a facet pump as a back up between my SU and the carbs.
The

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl

>> -----
>> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
>> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
>> Versie: 2014.0.4355 / Virusdatabase: 3882/7326 - datum van uitgifte:
04/10/14