[Healeys] Idle

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Thu Apr 10 10:32:42 MDT 2014

To know if the throttle plates are seating, disconnect the linkages, and
disconnect the link between the two carbs. Each carb needs to be independent.
Then open them and let them shut on their own. Make sure the fast idle screw
isn't touching the actuating lever.

Once you feel they are seated, then link the carbs together and adjust 'em.