[Healeys] Sale 1955 Austin Healey 100S - Chassis No AHS 3502

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Tue Apr 8 23:57:05 MDT 2014

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but hat replica thing got twisted around.

IIRC, 3502 was actually the pre-production prototype that was used a factory
test mule and it raced the Mille Milia or something, then it was finished as a
car for sale to the public as a regular 100 S. So it was actually a replica of
itself.

Is that the car?