[Healeys] Lights fixed

rkeysor rkeysor at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 8 12:28:44 MDT 2014

My flasher/running light problem appears to be resolved.  This started with a
rapid, weak flasher on the left front.  Acting on the advice given here, I
pulled apart both lights, detaching a couple of the connectors in the process.
At one point I had bright running lights with no turn signals.  I finally got
it all working again.  I think the correct diagnosis was swapped connections
at the left front.  I did have mix of bulbs,two 1157 and a 2057.  That combo
works, but I will replace the 2057 with a 1157 soon.  Thanks to all!