[Healeys] Drum balancing

Joseph Troutwine josephtroutwine at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 07:46:02 MDT 2014

I took mine to the local NAPA (West York, PA) that had a small machine
shop in the back room.  They were way off, the guys in the shop said
they had never seen drums that bad.  Based on the problem with these it
is obvious the pattern used for the mold to cast these drums was not
very accurate.  The effect was wonderful on the car.  Highly recommended.

Joe Troutwine
'67 BJ8