[Healeys] Gas Monkey Goldie

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Apr 6 12:25:19 MDT 2014

Folks,

I loved my Healey and buying another is not in the cards at the
moment - BUT even with four zeros taken of the end for "Goldie", I
would not buy it.  It is something akin to taking a high priced
hooker to a dance.

Regards,

Barrie Robinson
barrie at look.ca
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8  in great nick
Aston Martin 1957 DB 2/4 MkII under restoration
www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm
www.britcot.com
www.AMFClub.com