[Healeys] Horn puzzle

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Apr 6 11:26:12 MDT 2014

Check the wires, connectors and earth connections first. You can then
try the adjuster nut. If that does not work these horns are easily
rebuild by drilling out/grinding of the rivets, clean up inside, prime
and paint (apart from contact areas), and replace the rivets with new
rivets, fitting screws, washers and nuts or pop-rivets. Use some sealant
on the rims/membrane and some silicone grease on the adjusting nut/bolt
to make the horns watertight. Finally adjust until they sound best.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl