[Healeys] Gas Monkey Goldie

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 09:23:53 MDT 2014

We've seen the 1958 Earl's Court gold and mink 100-6 "Goldie" recently listed
for $1 million.
  I wondered who the owner was.  Turns out it's Dennis
Collins, a
regular on Discovery Channel's "Fast 'n Loud".  I refer to Dennis
as the
 "money man" who seems to bankroll some of Richard Rawlings high end
projects, like the Ferrari F40 build.  Collins has an interesting bio:
"Dennis Collins is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of $20
million dollars. Dennis Collins is based in Wylie, Texas, where he runs
Collins Brothers Jeep. He has owned Collins Brothers Jeep for 29 years. They
specialize in Jeep restoration and Jeep conversion  projects. They only do the
Wrangler series and CJ series Jeeps. He and  Richard Rawlings are also
Cannonball record holders. In addition to
working with Jeep parts and
vehicles, he also works with Healeys. He has owned or worked on over 200 of
the vehicles, including Goldie, the
100-6 show car. He is currently the
owner of the very first Nash-Healey, which was produced in 1950."

Rick
"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo