[Healeys] HEAT SHIELDS

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 11:28:03 MDT 2014

I understand conduction, radiation & convection. I am not saying metal does
not work. I am saying I believe there are better ways if you primary goal is
to reduce heat into the passenger compartment.
I would rather put my hand on the side of asbestos board opposite a high heat
source such as a muffler than on a metal sheet opposite a high heat source.
Gary