[Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:13:46 MDT 2013

Bob,

Thanks for the info.  I have no less than six original used horns and two
vintage NOS horns.  They are all painted the same shade of grey/green,
light gold or whatever people think the color is.  In fact Roger Moment and
I are and have been in disagreement as to what the color should be.

When I can access my NOS horns I will try to take some quality photos in
good light for folks to see what the color is.