[Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Sep 29 17:43:27 MDT 2013

Interesting---I was enjoying it---nothing worst than constant technical stuff with no "fun" thrown in.  just my 2C's.

---- "josef-eckert at t-online.de" <josef-eckert at t-online.de> wrote:

=============
Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

	I have to say since Rich Chrysler left us so sadly and other well
known distributers disappeared  I have the feeling I am in a different
club here.

	To my feelings the quality of the postings in this list went down
dramatically. I really loved these technical discussions we had in
former times. Nowadays we have to read about where to get thermostat
housing gaskets. Weird Ebay postings, displaced cylinder heads -
perhaps this is a dementia issue.

	Or more than 20 postings just to congratulate when an engine was
fired up.

	Sorry I miss the old list.

	Josef Eckert

	Konigswinter/Germany