[Healeys] The Healey List of Many Years Ago

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 29 14:50:12 MDT 2013

Josef and Gary-

Have a little patience.  This is the time of year when seasons change
and cold climate Healey owners start thinking about maintenance and
improvement of their cars.  Warmer months are for driving and it is
hard to make the change to 'serious' Healey stuff.

Some of us may be old but we ain't dead yet.

-Roland
in San Diego where the tempr is 70F and perfect driving weather.