[Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 29 09:43:04 MDT 2013

And thanks to the list, I have been able to correct many, many items that
were done wrong by the DPO's. Now am enjoying driving but come winter and
(ugh) snow, will most probably have to seek guidance from the list as I
crawl under the car on  my (brr) unheated garage floor to do more tasks. So,
listers, keep tuned in as this means more technical items as I muddle
through things.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com