[Healeys] hardtop rear rail

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 09:09:12 MDT 2013

Jim:

 Nical Engineering in the U.K. has those. Not sure if they sell these
individually but a complete set of aluminium frames, part#27H9900 sells for
778.54 British Pound. I recently purchased the window seals from them and
although they advertised them as a package, they were willing to sell me just
the bottom seal that I needed. Their quality, at least for the seals, was just
great. Here is their website:www.nicalengineering.co.uk

Jean