[Healeys] Healey scam in Suisun

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 28 20:27:45 MDT 2013

The fact that there is no 329 Main Street in Suisun City (the correct name)
is confirmed.  The area is as shown on Google Maps Street View.

Didn't get to eat lunch there today but did drive some of the back streets
we hadn't been on before looking at old Victorian homes.  A pleasant visit
and worth the time.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031