[Healeys] Fwd: Re: ChooseYourItem.com Ad #20521581 1955 Austin-Healey 100-4

Michael Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 16:43:28 MDT 2013

Hey, I got something like that too from the A$$.

Hi, here is more photos
http://s960.photobucket.com/user/AustinHealey100-41955/library/?sort=3&page=
1

Its still for sale. Immaculate condition, no damages, nothing to worry
about. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland
due to my work commitments,If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let
it go for $10,500 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will
list the car on eBay Motors for $10,500 buy it now price and I will send you
the link to my listing, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will secure the founds to eBay, the delivery willl begin and
the car will be delivered to you in max. 48 hours.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their eBay Buyer
Protection Program and will see that the transaction is 100% covered up to
$50,000. You will receive the car with all the documents. As you know, eBay
is the best company in online transactions where the distance is a problem.
If you are a serious buyer and have the funds available, I will list it on
eBay for you, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
I'm using eBay to sell it safely, since I'm not able to make the sale in
person. You don't have to worry, it will be a safe transaction, since it
will covered by eBay Buyer Protection Program. Let me know if you are ready
to buy it and I will give you more info.
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
Thank you