[Healeys] Where is my spare BJ8 cylinder head?

drmasucci at comcast.net drmasucci at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 09:38:32 MDT 2013

Did you bury it in the yard??

-----Original Message-----

From: austin.healey at gmail.com
To: 050.rpl at gmail.com
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net
Sent: 2013-09-26 11:17:52 GMT
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where is my spare BJ8 cylinder head?

Her attorney? nah
Her accountant? That assclown used to be a mate of mine. For 25 plus years, he
was my accountant. Can anyone spell conflict of interest?? He's got a Sprite,
but don't hold that against him, he's just an assclown with no respect for
mateship......
But seriously men - apart from the assclown taking it, where could I have
stashed a used, oiled up, cylinder head???
;-)
Keep the ideas coming!! ;-)

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 27/09/2013, at 12:31 AM, "R. Price Lindsay" <050.rpl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris -
>
> Check with her attorney.  If he is anything like my wife's was, he's
probably got that too!!

> Price Lindsay
> 67 BJ8
>

> On Sep 26, 2013, at 10:18 AM, Chris Dimmock wrote:
>
>> Men.
>> How do you misplace a BJ8 cylinder head?
>> I have.
>> Where did I put it??
>> It's not in an obvious place, so I must have hidden it during my
divorce.....
>> Go on guys. Where WTF did I stash a BJ8 cylinder head????
>> Inside the house is out. I've checked under beds, on top of wardrobes etc.
>> it has to be in the garage, or laundry.
>> Think - help me - where would you hide a BJ8 cylinder head??
>> I've looked in the obvious places, but I think I've even outsmarted myself
>> this time.... Be creative - I must have been!!!
>> ;-)
>> Chris
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/050.rpl@gmail.com