[Healeys] Where is my spare BJ8 cylinder head?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:18:23 MDT 2013

Men.
How do you misplace a BJ8 cylinder head?
I have.
Where did I put it??
It's not in an obvious place, so I must have hidden it during my divorce.....
Go on guys. Where WTF did I stash a BJ8 cylinder head????
Inside the house is out. I've checked under beds, on top of wardrobes etc.
it has to be in the garage, or laundry.
Think - help me - where would you hide a BJ8 cylinder head??
I've looked in the obvious places, but I think I've even outsmarted myself
this time.... Be creative - I must have been!!!
;-)
Chris