[Healeys] color of convertible top frame

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Sep 24 23:12:01 MDT 2013

George,

	I can only assume, as I have never seen a German spec BJ8 in real.
They are rare as hen`s teeth. But I own a German spec 1965 Sprite MK3
with locking steering wheel. I have an original German owners manual
(Betriebsanleitung) for the Sprite and the centre dash hole has the
ignition switch fitted, but not wired. So I assume it was similar with
BJ8s.

	Josef Eckert

	Konigswinter/Germany