[Healeys] Approaching Team.Net changes

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 06:36:31 MDT 2013

I've had Comcast cable for years.  For the most part, it's been quality service (and service has improved over the
years).  The only downside for a server is upload speeds are slower than download, for 'regular' clients at least (there
may be an optional, higher cost service that provides greater upload speeds).  This morning I'm getting 31Mbps down and
10Mbps up.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net