[Healeys] BT7 rear springs

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 10:35:48 MDT 2013

I haven't seen any replies to this inquiry. I have the same questions except
the car is a Phase I BJ8, which I think are the same rear springs as a BT7.
I have heard good things about the Ahead-4-Healeys springs. On the other hand
I have not heard anything bad about any sources for rear springs.
As far as I have been able to find out, no one is offering rear springs with
inter leaf separators.
Gary H