[Healeys] Stamping on front and rear shroud

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:27:48 MDT 2013

My 62`s shrouds have the same stamps.  Hand made? Yeah.  Having just
finished refurbing the chassis I can point out all places that were
hammered into place.  I picture a bloke named Trevor walking around each
chassis as it comes along and administering the blows to the appropriate
spots with a large rawhide mallet.  At least in in this environment my
ratty welds don't look out of place.
Cheers,
Mike Tobin
Pepperell, MA