[Healeys] Goodyear Revival Live Stream

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:01:10 MDT 2013

I received a nice surprise last evening, a phone call from Steve and Helen
Pike, restorers of NOJ 393.  They were about to board their flight from San
Francisco, flying to England to go to the Revival.  They are going to see
NOJ 393 race in the Freddie March Memorial Trophy race, starting at 1815
HRS (local time), Friday evening.  See race summary below.

My internet connection doesn't do too well with live streaming, so I have
to find a place I can view the race with my laptop.

I hope some of you get to see the racing at the Revival and will report to
the group.

Neil Anderson
BT7-I, AN5

Freddie March Memorial Trophy

*For cars in the spirit of the Goodwood Nine-Hour races, 1952-1955*

To mark the 60th anniversary of the second Goodwood Nine Hours race, this
years *Freddie March Memorial Trophy* will be a 90-minute two-driver race
into twilight, for cars of a type that contested the legendary race.  It
features a fabulous collection of classic sports-racing cars such as *Jaguar
C-type*, *Aston Martin DB3* and *DB3S, Austin-Healey 100S, Ferrari 750,
Allard* and *HWM*.