[Healeys] FW: G Geoff looking for lost BJ8 please read and help as possible

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 07:52:16 MDT 2013

>From N.E.Ohio AHC

Daryl I am on a mission to find the 67 BJ8 I sold in 1970.  I only have
limited information and realize this search is like the needle in a
haystack.
A bit of background on myself.  During that time period my
parents lived in
Painesville and I worked summers in Fairport Harbor.  I
 was in my last year
at Purdue and got married that summer and decided
to get a "family car"--a
Olds Cutlass.  I advertised the Healey in the
Cleveland PD and sold it to a
professor at Cleveland State Univ.  The
only unique thing other than being 67
BJ8 was I had painted it Silver
(not silver blue). It had a black top and
black interior with radial
tires. Also had a Blaupunkt AM-FM radio.
Originally it was a white
car.  It had hi intensity headlights and I think I
had taken the luggage
 rack off my older Healey (really don't remember).
Unfortunately I
don't have the VIN#.  Would you reach out to your members and
see if
anyone remembers what I have described?  Thanks, in
 advance for any help you can provide.  My contact info is below.

George.Geoff at att.net
C 317-402-8876
H 317-786-8807

Sent from my iPad