[Healeys] Deed is done

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 16:52:52 MDT 2013

After trying all known tricks and tools I finally cut the capillary tube,
hammered on my special socket and unscrewed the sensor nut. Tapped the pipe
threads to clean then up. Teflon taped the pipe cap and closed up the hole.
I borrowed an after market water temp gauge and will insert the sensor in
the top radiator hose. When the rains come for the long season, ill pull
the safety gauge and send to Palo Alto speedometer and they said they have
exchange units to send back.
Thanks all who offered help and ideas. Hope to have it all put back
together this weekend and then back to sorting out the car.
Happy roads ahead for all.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my phone