[Healeys] Bearing Cleaning

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 08:19:48 MDT 2013

I'd soak them for a couple days in a good solvent (e.g. mineral spirits, varsol, etc.), then use a spray brake cleaner
to get the rest of the crud (and the solvent).  Use a soft toothbrush to aid the solvent and/or brake cleaner.

Probably not necessary to mention to this crowd, but it's not a good idea to spin (rotate) dry bearings (i.e. using a
blast of air).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net