[Healeys] What Color Red Was My BT7 - Conclusion

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Sep 1 13:11:44 MDT 2013

<< On 9/1/2013 11:53 AM, llennep at verizon.net wrote:

Charlie

Just my opinion but stay with orig colors. Modern day browns, grays,
metallic this
and that just do not suit the sophistication and lines of these cars.
Keith  >>

Agreed 10000000%, Keith & Charlie ! ! !

Or at LEAST, use a colour from the eras of LBCs ! !   I know a 100-6
that IS done
in MG Demask Red.  One of the more BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING A-H's I have EVER
seen ! ! !  At nite, looks like a HUGE Bing Cherry [and I MEAN HUGE -
LOL] ! ! !

Pre-Guide-Lines judging Standards, the car was judged and IIRC lost a
point for
colour and a point for chrome wires ! ! !  Or may be partially seen on
my site in the
S.C.s % S.P.--->Big Healeys --->"Feldman's Fleet" [lower left, IIRC].
G*d, I "LOVE" that car ! ! !  LOL

Ed
Please visit MY site at                     www.justbrits.com