[Healeys] 100 fender bead

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 09:46:50 MDT 2013

In a message dated 10/28/2013 7:25:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
retters at aol.com writes:

I am  fitting body panels to my '55 100 before disassembly for paint. I
have  a
question re. how the fender bead strip terminates above the door latch.
Does
it dive under the aluminum cockpit trim strip or does it run parallel  to
the
trim strip all the way to the door?

Thanks in  advance!

Dave

On my front, the beading stops right at the chrome windshield frame. On the
 rear, the beading butts up against the cockpit surround, not under it, a
few  inches behind the door and right next to the stud for the top and
tonneau cover.  Hope this helps.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1