[Healeys] Wheel balance

Magnus Karlsson magnuskarlsson at bornet.net
Wed Oct 23 23:20:09 MDT 2013

Do not try to modify a hub and spinner to fit on a wheel balancer. It will not
give a satisfactory result. The best way is to machine one inner and one outer
cone that will fit the shaft on a particular machine. The holes in the cones
need to be two to three hundreds of a millimeter larger than the shaft.

Once I made my own set of cones I found that the Dunlop wheels made in India
infact are very good, requiring only very small weights.

Magnus Karlsson
BorC%s Motor Corporation AB
www.concourshealeys.com