[Healeys] 2A fuse??

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:44:52 MDT 2013

I thought Tom was referring to a spare fuse in his toolbox. You know - In his
boot (Trunk) , (you know, whatever you call it - the big space with an opening
lid somewhere behind the rearmost seats).
Found a 2amp fuse in the passengers footwell? I'm betting pounds to peanuts
that your radio / CB / aftermarket stereo/ etc isn't working Tom....
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone