[Healeys] 2A fuse??

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Oct 21 02:10:48 MDT 2013

Practically all period transistor radio's would have a 2A glass fuse
(dimensions vary), either in line or build in to the rear of the radio.
The pre 1960 valve radio's needed much more power and will probably be
protected by a 5-8-10A fuse, depending on the radio.
If you have a modern high output radio you also need a heavier fuse.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL