[Healeys] Correct Wheel Color for painted wheels

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Thu Oct 17 12:54:08 MDT 2013

Gary makes a good point here about today's shiny silver and I will try to
clarify what I meant by "good results can be had".

The Eastwood folks are first to point out that you should use their clearcoat
for best (modern) results because while the silver looks pretty bright when
you first spray it, it dulls very quickly without a clear coat to what is a
very close--if not exact match--to the original paint used back in  the day.

Here it is on my disc wheels:
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/healeys/healey_disk_wheels.png