[Healeys] Correct Wheel Color for painted wheels

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 12:31:30 MDT 2013

IMANSHO, the Argent would be more typical of what we see today, i.e. bright
(shiny) silver, but the original wheels were actually more of a dove gray than
shiny gray. Given that most people are trying to decide between painted and
chrome wheels, rather than between shiny gray and dove gray, most people
expect to see shiny silver wheels if they are, in fact, painted. Pretty much
your choice.

G.

Gary Anderson
Editor-in-Chief, The Star Magazine