[Healeys] K&N Air filters for HD6 carbs

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:48:52 MDT 2013

Hi Lin,

The normal KNs of the shelf wont fit the Healey, as they will foul the
bonnet. I bought a set of "race" special pancakes, which coes without
holes. I cut the holes myself an the fit nicely. If You are interested, I
can find out the ite no, and I also have the template plates made for the
holes.

Gergo