[Healeys] steering box worm gear repair

goldengt at cal.net goldengt at cal.net
Sat Oct 12 18:13:13 MDT 2013

I have had the both races successfully reground. The machine shop will probably have to remove the worm from the shaft, but that isn't terribly difficult. I had it done so long ago, I don't remember if they took the shaft off or not. I just handed them the worm with the shaft on it.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8