[Healeys] cold starting

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 11:57:03 MDT 2013

Hi Carl,

Theese are quite noral symptoms, although You can improve the running by
setting the mixture a bit richer. If not statisfactory, You might replace
the needles with a richer (midrange). Are You using 20W50? If You intend to
use the car around this temperature, it might be worth switching to 15w40.

Gergo