[Healeys] A BJ8 for $17,800

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 5 19:53:07 MDT 2013

Several things jump out at me:

1. The seller has zero feedback.
2. The bidders have surprisingly low feedback indicating that they have won
very few auctions and are probably shills.
3. The listing states that the engine is a V6.
4. The photos appear to have been lifted from a brochure. Look familiar but
I'll be damned if I can remember where I have seen them.
5. Close-up of the interior seems to have different color upholstery than
the distant shots.
6. Smitty transmission with the original as an extra.
7. Aluminum exhaust??

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

&item=331037777078&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:AU:3160

Does anyone know this car?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia