[Healeys] 100 LeMans for sale

Craig Rice craigsuerice at iquest.net
Wed Oct 2 21:45:11 MDT 2013

Patrick,

It has to be a 100 with a Le mans kit. BN1's can not be designated as 100M,
only 640 BN2's modified at the Donald Healey Motor Works can be true 100M
vehicles.
There is no such BN1 or BN2 vehicle designated as a "Dealer 100M". The
misinformation will never stop!

Craig Rice in Indiana
BN1 & BN2 --- neither is a 100M