[Healeys] Need main bearing rear cap

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:10:06 MDT 2013

Not sure if you are aware Ken but replacing a main cap in our engines can be
very difficult because they are individually line bored.
I tried it unsuccessfully a few years back.
The cap I used had about 0.004" of misalignment and required a huge amount of
work to make it work at all.
After all that it would have been much less expensive to find a replacement
block.

Michael S